Whether it is for day to day life or professional purpose, the ability to speak French is an advantage regardless of your program of study, even where it is not required for admission. You should know that the inability to speak French, or insufficient knowledge of the language, are the primary causes of failure among international students in France.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay anything to retake exams? If yes, how much?
- What is the minimum attendance required?
- What if my GPA is less than 2?
- If I failed for the validation, do I have another chance for it?
- When is the last date to submit my language test score?
- What are the internship requirements for MSc students?
- How many credits do I need to validate my master’s?
- Who are exempted from submitting language test scores?
- What is the language requirements for French students for master validation?
- Do I need to do an internship to validate my master’s?