Yes, you have the right to work with your student VISA at 60% of the legal work duration (not more than 964 hours/year).
Articles in this section
- I lost my carte vitale, how do I apply for a new one?
- How do I apply for Carte Vitale?
- Is it an obligation to pay the student health insurance?
- Will the school help me find a new accomodation?
- How can I find an accomodation in Rennes?
- Can I work with my student visa?
- Should I get a health insurance?
- I want to do some carsharing/carpooling , how can I find/offer a ride?