If you register to a new MSc or a PHD program, you can renew your student VISA. If you want to stay in France to look for a job, you can apply for the APS/jobseeker’s permit which is a year-long permit that allows you to start a business, look for a job and work full time. If you have found employment in France, you will have to change your status at the prefecture. If you have any questions regarding your situation, please consult us.
Articles in this section
- What documents do I need to apply for an APS/job seeker's permit ?
- I am in PGE 2 and I have to do PGE 3. What is the VISA procedure for me?
- Can I travel to my home country and come back to France with a récépissé?
- Can I travel in Europe with a récépissé?
- I lost my passport in France, what do I do now?
- I don't speak French. How do I communicate with the OFII people?
- I don't have an address in Rennes. How do I apply for an APS / job seeker's permit?
- I just finished my MSc and found an internship in another European country. What do I do now?
- Can I work full time with an APS / job seeker's permit?
- What is an APS / job seeker's permit?