The APS/job seeker’s permit allows you to start a business or look for a job and work full time without having to apply for work authorization. However, to change your status after the expiration date you will have to comply with certain requirements. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- What documents do I need to apply for an APS/job seeker's permit ?
- I am in PGE 2 and I have to do PGE 3. What is the VISA procedure for me?
- Can I travel to my home country and come back to France with a récépissé?
- Can I travel in Europe with a récépissé?
- I lost my passport in France, what do I do now?
- I don't speak French. How do I communicate with the OFII people?
- I don't have an address in Rennes. How do I apply for an APS / job seeker's permit?
- I just finished my MSc and found an internship in another European country. What do I do now?
- Can I work full time with an APS / job seeker's permit?
- What is an APS / job seeker's permit?