No, we are not doing placement. It is every student's responsibility to lead his/her own seeking process. Please contact by your self the Alumni network after having carefully targeted the positions/companies you are looking for.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to renew my internship with the same company?
- I didn't find any internship anywhere and the deadline is approaching. What do I do?
- I just started an internship but I found a full time job. What are my options?
- I just started an internship but I found another internship that is more interesting. What are my options?
- I got a job in a company, do I still have to do an internship?
- Can I do two internships in the same company?
- I am an international student, can I do more than one internship?
- Can Career Services department push my CV to the alumni network so that I can get an internship/job if they are interested in my profile?
- I need help with my CV/LinkedIn profile. Whom do I approach in the Career Services Department?
- Are there any videos or websites that help me prepare for my interviews?