If it is in the same company, great news ! The full time job will replace the internship period. An evaluation form will be asked to your tutor in order to validate the credits for the internship performance. If it is in another company, you first have to stop the intenrship process with both the agreement of the company and the school. Then the job contract will be taken into account to validate your requirements regarding the graduation.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to renew my internship with the same company?
- I didn't find any internship anywhere and the deadline is approaching. What do I do?
- I just started an internship but I found a full time job. What are my options?
- I just started an internship but I found another internship that is more interesting. What are my options?
- I got a job in a company, do I still have to do an internship?
- Can I do two internships in the same company?
- I am an international student, can I do more than one internship?
- Can Career Services department push my CV to the alumni network so that I can get an internship/job if they are interested in my profile?
- I need help with my CV/LinkedIn profile. Whom do I approach in the Career Services Department?
- Are there any videos or websites that help me prepare for my interviews?