There is no specific requirement about your attendance. However to be able to validate your modules, it is strongly recommended to attend classes because attendence will be taken into consideration for your grades. Also, we remind you that continuous assessments will take place during classes. If you are absent from these assessments you will get a zero grade for it which will probably lead to a faiure in this module. You will then have to retake a module and pay the relevant fees...
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay anything to retake exams? If yes, how much?
- What is the minimum attendance required?
- What if my GPA is less than 2?
- If I failed for the validation, do I have another chance for it?
- When is the last date to submit my language test score?
- What are the internship requirements for MSc students?
- How many credits do I need to validate my master’s?
- Who are exempted from submitting language test scores?
- What is the language requirements for French students for master validation?
- Do I need to do an internship to validate my master’s?