You can travel without your OFII stamp for the first 3 month after your arrival in France. For the first 6 months, And you can travel with your 1st OFII letter after your arrival in France.
Articles in this section
- What documents do I need to get an APS?
- I am in PGE 2 and I have to do PGE 3. What is the visa procedure for me?
- Can I go to my home country and come back to France with récépissé?
- Can I travel in Europe with récépissé?
- I lost my passport in France, what do I do now?
- I don't speak French. How do I communicate with the OFII people?
- I don't have an address in Rennes. How do I get APS?
- I just finished my MSc and found an internship in another European country. What do I do now?
- Can I work full time with APS?
- What is APS?