The APS or “Autorisation provisoire de séjour” is a document in the form of a récépissé that allows students with a Master’s degree to start a business or look for a job and work full time. It has been replaced with the jobseeker’s permit for most nationalities. The standard duration is one year, but this can vary based on international agreements signed with France. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Articles in this section
- What documents do I need to apply for an APS/job seeker's permit ?
- I am in PGE 2 and I have to do PGE 3. What is the VISA procedure for me?
- Can I travel to my home country and come back to France with a récépissé?
- Can I travel in Europe with a récépissé?
- I lost my passport in France, what do I do now?
- I don't speak French. How do I communicate with the OFII people?
- I don't have an address in Rennes. How do I apply for an APS / job seeker's permit?
- I just finished my MSc and found an internship in another European country. What do I do now?
- Can I work full time with an APS / job seeker's permit?
- What is an APS / job seeker's permit?