Some OFII staff can speak both English and French. If you have any difficulties, you can contact us.
Articles in this section
- What documents do I need to apply for an APS/job seeker's permit ?
- I am in PGE 2 and I have to do PGE 3. What is the VISA procedure for me?
- Can I travel to my home country and come back to France with a récépissé?
- Can I travel in Europe with a récépissé?
- I lost my passport in France, what do I do now?
- I don't speak French. How do I communicate with the OFII people?
- I don't have an address in Rennes. How do I apply for an APS / job seeker's permit?
- I just finished my MSc and found an internship in another European country. What do I do now?
- Can I work full time with an APS / job seeker's permit?
- What is an APS / job seeker's permit?