You can apply through your student health insurance account online (SMEBA or LMDE, depending of what you have choosen) or you can go to a SMEBA or LMDE agency. For all students who are above 28 years old, you will have to go directly to the CPAM office in Rennes.
Articles in this section
- I lost my carte vitale, how do I apply for a new one?
- How do I apply for Carte Vitale?
- Is it an obligation to pay the student health insurance?
- Will the school help me find a new accomodation?
- How can I find an accomodation in Rennes?
- Can I work with my student visa?
- Should I get a health insurance?
- I want to do some carsharing/carpooling , how can I find/offer a ride?