The very first stage to understand the ins and outs behind internship seeking process is to attend the Career Coaching workshops which are part of every student curriculum. You will learn how to get ready for your interviews. In addition, please spend some times on JobTeaser (Career center) which is a golden mine for you. There is a dedicated tab ('Advice' in the English version, 'Conseils' in the French version) with plenty of valuable articles/videos about interview and recruitment tools.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to renew my internship with the same company?
- I didn't find any internship anywhere and the deadline is approaching. What do I do?
- I just started an internship but I found a full time job. What are my options?
- I just started an internship but I found another internship that is more interesting. What are my options?
- I got a job in a company, do I still have to do an internship?
- Can I do two internships in the same company?
- I am an international student, can I do more than one internship?
- Can Career Services department push my CV to the alumni network so that I can get an internship/job if they are interested in my profile?
- I need help with my CV/LinkedIn profile. Whom do I approach in the Career Services Department?
- Are there any videos or websites that help me prepare for my interviews?