Doing an internship is compulsory if you want to be graduated. Please check with the Career Services to know the criteria to be checked for your academic year (number of weeks required...). However, a job or long-term contract can be seen as an internship in certain conditions (last internship during your studies, a short-term contract instead of pure internship...). In most of the cases, if you are PGE3, IBPM3 or MSc, a job or long term contract can replace an internship if the graduation criteria are met. Please check with Career Services for details.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to renew my internship with the same company?
- I didn't find any internship anywhere and the deadline is approaching. What do I do?
- I just started an internship but I found a full time job. What are my options?
- I just started an internship but I found another internship that is more interesting. What are my options?
- I got a job in a company, do I still have to do an internship?
- Can I do two internships in the same company?
- I am an international student, can I do more than one internship?
- Can Career Services department push my CV to the alumni network so that I can get an internship/job if they are interested in my profile?
- I need help with my CV/LinkedIn profile. Whom do I approach in the Career Services Department?
- Are there any videos or websites that help me prepare for my interviews?