The conditions for approval of the internship are linked to the level of the task set and carried out as well as to the nature (project responsibility) of the mission accomplished (project directly linked to your MSc programme). A three-way work internship agreement has to be signed before the begining of the internship. The steps to get the three-way internship agreement are as follwing: First, entering all information concerning your internship application. All information (duration of internship, company name, where the internship will take place, supervisor, internship objectives…) must have been validated beforehand by the company in order to generate the internship contract that will be signed by the school, the student and the company. Second, Career Services department will validate your request may also be subject to other questions from the via email. From the moment you submit your application, it can take up to 10 days to receive your internship agreement. Internships with earlier starting dates will be naturally be treated in priority. Third, You cannot legally begin your internship without an internship agreement signed by the school, the student and the company.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay anything to retake exams? If yes, how much?
- What is the minimum attendance required?
- What if my GPA is less than 2?
- If I failed for the validation, do I have another chance for it?
- When is the last date to submit my language test score?
- What are the internship requirements for MSc students?
- How many credits do I need to validate my master’s?
- Who are exempted from submitting language test scores?
- What is the language requirements for French students for master validation?
- Do I need to do an internship to validate my master’s?