As a PGE student, you need to validate 60 credits a year. A average (GPA / weighted according to ECTS) of 2 at the end of semesters 1 & 2 is required for graduation. If you are in PGE1 and PGE2S3, you have to fulfilled 2 types of criteria : the number of accumulated credits and the average mark obtained for the year or the semester wich must be at least equal to 2.0. If the annual GPA is below 2, you will have to retake at least one module with the lowest grade the following year and pay the fees for the modules taken.
Articles in this section
- When is the last date to submit my language test scores?
- I am a PGE international student, what are my exchange options?
- Do I have to pay anything to retake exams? If yes, how much?
- What is the minimum attendance required?
- What if my GPA is less than 2?
- When is the last date to submit my language test score?
- What are the internship requirements for PGE 3 students?
- What are the internship requirements for PGE 2 students?
- What is the minimum duration of the internship that I have to do? What is the deadline to find an internship?
- I didn’t find an internship, what do I do?