As mentionned in the WebRise (Registrations/Language change procedure), students need to contact their Program Assistant in order to discuss a change of second foreign language. This information can be found in the Staff contact details in the WebRise.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the SEPA form?
- Error message when connecting to my WebRise. How can i go back to my account?
- Can I change my login details?
- I'm doing an apprenticeship, my company will be paying for my tuition. So why does the school need my bank account detail and a SEPA form?
- How can I change my second foreign language?
- How do I start the registration process?
- How do I get my school certificate? The link in the email we received was broken.
- Issues regarding the upload of the mandatory documents
- The message "Invalid credentials" appears when I try to log into my WebRise account. Are my password or username wrong?
- How do I go back to my registration form once I validated it? (Missing documents, wrong bank account details, etc.)