You need to send us an email to unblock their registration form. Because once the students have validated their registration, they can't go back on the form unless we change their registration status in order to give them access again to it.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the SEPA form?
- Error message when connecting to my WebRise. How can i go back to my account?
- Can I change my login details?
- I'm doing an apprenticeship, my company will be paying for my tuition. So why does the school need my bank account detail and a SEPA form?
- How can I change my second foreign language?
- How do I start the registration process?
- How do I get my school certificate? The link in the email we received was broken.
- Issues regarding the upload of the mandatory documents
- The message "Invalid credentials" appears when I try to log into my WebRise account. Are my password or username wrong?
- How do I go back to my registration form once I validated it? (Missing documents, wrong bank account details, etc.)